Getting a Jordanian visa after the arrival to Jordan with a Jordanian husband?

by Nancy

Question: Can a Jordanian person get his wife out of security (prison) at airport before being deported back to her country?

You need a visa to enter Jordan. US citizens and many other nationals can obtain visa on arrival at the airport while other restricted nationals must get it in advance from a Jordanian consulate.

Once you are inside Jordan, you and your husband can arrange a residency permit for you based on the marriage documents.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Question.

Tailor-Made Private Tours In Jordan

Want to see more of Jordan than an average tourist does? Hire an experienced tour guide with a car who can take you where no tourist buses go!

Click here to get a quote

Organized Tours in Jordan

Darna Village Aqaba Dive Hotel

book a taxi in jordan

Amman Pasha Hotel



Get monthly site updates, news, stories and special offers delivered to your mailbox. Subscribe to the free Jordan Insider!




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Aqaba Insider.